Shipping Assistant Manager
with Purchasing duties to join our operations / Agency team (Cruise liners, Commercial Vessels & Super Yachts).
The main duties include the following:
- Issuing of Proforma Da’s
- Preparation of all documentation for incoming vessels.
- Liaison with all authorities for smooth transition of vessel.
- Attending to owner / master / crew requirements.
- Keeping our principals informed with vessel movements.
- Final Costs and Invoicing.
- Purchasing Duties
- Marketing duties with business development duties for Cruise liner and Commercial Vessels Industry
- Is willing to travel on work related matters
The ideal candidate would be required to be:
- Fluent in Maltese and English, other languages would be an asset.
- Hold a clean driving licence,
- Willing to work flexible hours including weekends, public holidays and overnight
- Multitask when required.
The candidate must have a good standard of education, be computer literate. Previous Experience is an asset.