You will be responsible for the design of all types of industrial scaffolding projects, mainly in the Marine Industry;
– Scaffold Engineer is responsible, as part of a scaffolding team, for erecting scaffolds which are adequate for the purpose they were intended and ensuring that they are stable and in a safe condition;
– Responsible for dismantling scaffolds in a safe manner;
– Being a key member as part of the team to deliver a high standard of work on project completion;
– Forecast, plan, schedule and coordinate the execution of work.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the relevant sector;
– Motivated team member;
– Degree in mechanical or structural engineering;
– Problem solve, organise, prioritise and deliver within a high- paced environment.
Experienced and certified scaffolders are required for immediate employment in order to erect and dismantle scaffolding.
If you have the required skills and experience to be successful in this role, we would like to hear from you by sending a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Melita Marine Group has been established in Malta since 1989 and provides highest quality marine services and facilities in Malta, Greece, Libya and Spain. The group’s services include refit and repairs, yacht painting applications, agency, yacht brokerage, yacht charter, customs clearance, duty free supplies and bunkering.
The company is seeking to recruit an Accounts Clerk, on a full-time basis, to join its
accounting team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the inputting and
updating of accounting records, bank records and reconciliations, and creditors.
• Accounts O level
• Excellent numerical and organisational skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to handle pressure
• Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Must be fluent in Maltese and English
Other Skills (non-compulsory)
• Experience held in a similar post shall be considered an asset
• Basic knowledge of Sage accounting package shall also be considered an asset
Interested applicants are to please send a detailed CV to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Melita Power Diesel in Malta, has now expanded to offer its services in Libya. The company’s vast expertise in Engine and Generator installation and maintenance, is now available in Libya.
We are looking for a mechanical engineer who will be willing to travel to Libya to manage and organize a workshop, the ideal candidate will be responsible to lead a team of service personnel and execute troubleshooting and repairs on diesel engines located in various areas around the country.
The candidate must have vast experience on diesel engines, knowledge of electrical / electronics equipment, experience on marine engines will be considered as an asset.
• Outstanding leaderships skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
• Ideally with experience working in Libya or another Northern African country as a mechanic or similar post.
• Thorough knowledge of safety procedures, legal regulations and guidelines
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
• Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work extended hours
• Computer literate
• Diploma or equivalent qualifications
• Ensures performance of all staff achieves agreed objectives and manage any under-performance in line with company objectives.
We are offering Excellent conditions and good remuneration package for the right candidate
Inhouse training in Malta and overseas training.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending an application letter together with a detailed CV directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a part of Melita Marine Group. We are always looking for qualified talented positions to help in our growing yard. If you want to join a company with great potential for your professional development, complete this form and send us your CV .