As a Storekeeper you will be mainly responsible for:
• Oversee all the day to day activities of the stores.
• Implement effective inventory techniques and procedures catering for both outgoing as well as incoming goods.
• Assist in the loading / unloading, unpacking and storing of materials, supplies required to be dispatched.
• Ensure good housekeeping and safe working conditions in the company’s stores.
• Check all items received against delivery notes and invoices.
• Manage the employer’s commercial agreements and obligations.
• Maintain the stores, keep them in organised and in top condition.
• Managing store assistant to pick orders, loading of vans and deliveries to customers.
• Manage a team of staff to execute all works in the most professional manner.
• Setting out of SOP’s and KPI’s for staff related to these responsibilities.
• Monthly reporting of all inventory items.
Education and Experience
• Fluent in English speaking and writing
• Possession of a valid C license or C1 is a must
• Enthusiastic and dynamic individual
• Works well in a team
• IT proficient
Working hours are 07:00 hrs to 15.30 hrs.
Primary job focus: Supply Chain, Transport & Warehousing
– Full Time
– Employment level: Experienced
– Employer industry: Mechanical / Electrical Repairs
Submit your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for the design of all types of industrial scaffolding projects, mainly in the Marine Industry;
– Scaffold Engineer is responsible, as part of a scaffolding team, for erecting scaffolds which are adequate for the purpose they were intended and ensuring that they are stable and in a safe condition;
– Responsible for dismantling scaffolds in a safe manner;
– Being a key member as part of the team to deliver a high standard of work on project completion;
– Forecast, plan, schedule and coordinate the execution of work.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the relevant sector;
– Motivated team member;
– Degree in mechanical or structural engineering;
– Problem solve, organise, prioritise and deliver within a high- paced environment.
Experienced and certified scaffolders are required for immediate employment in order to erect and dismantle scaffolding.
If you have the required skills and experience to be successful in this role, we would like to hear from you by sending a detailed CV to email@example.com
Melita Marine Group Purchasing, Stores and Logistics Administrator responsibilities include supporting all supply chain procedures, from coordinating deliveries to managing shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and understand the order fulfilment cycle.
• Research potential vendors
• Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
• Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery
• Review quality of purchased products
• Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
• Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
• Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
• Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
• Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage
• Attend trade shows and exhibitions to stay up-to-date with industry trends
• Proven work experience as a Purchasing Officer or similar role
• Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
• Hands-on experience with purchasing software
• Understanding of supply chain procedures
• Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
• Negotiation skills
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Melita Power Diesel in Malta, has now expanded to offer its services in Libya. The company’s vast expertise in Engine and Generator installation and maintenance, is now available in Libya.
We are looking for a mechanical engineer who will be willing to travel to Libya to manage and organize a workshop, the ideal candidate will be responsible to lead a team of service personnel and execute troubleshooting and repairs on diesel engines located in various areas around the country.
The candidate must have vast experience on diesel engines, knowledge of electrical / electronics equipment, experience on marine engines will be considered as an asset.
• Outstanding leaderships skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
• Ideally with experience working in Libya or another Northern African country as a mechanic or similar post.
• Thorough knowledge of safety procedures, legal regulations and guidelines
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
• Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work extended hours
• Computer literate
• Diploma or equivalent qualifications
• Ensures performance of all staff achieves agreed objectives and manage any under-performance in line with company objectives.
We are offering Excellent conditions and good remuneration package for the right candidate
Inhouse training in Malta and overseas training.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending an application letter together with a detailed CV directly via email: email@example.com
A new Vacancy has arisen for the position of a Group Travelling Sales Executive within the Melita Marine Group.
Melita Marine Group has been established in Malta since 1989 and provides highest quality marine services and facilities in Malta, Greece, Libya and Spain. The group’s services include refit and repairs, yacht painting applications, agency, yacht brokerage, yacht charter, customs clearance, duty free supplies and bunkering. This role is a dedicated to proactively building sales opportunities for the various departments of Melita Marine Group (Shipyards / Agency / Engineering – Mechanical – Electrical – Electronics – Automation / Power Generation – including renewables / Chandlery).
• Responsible for generating new revenue from existing and new customers in the Yachting, Shipping, Engineering and Energy fields;
• Primary responsibility of the position will be to sell strategic products / services as will be detailed during selection process according to current Customer Rules of Engagement and compliance;
• Technical experience combined with the ability to solicit customers in a varied filed of products and services will be considered an asset;
• This position interfaces with customers / across account teams to properly serve/approach Customers;
• Generate leads through cold-calling, networking and various other prospecting techniques;
• Qualify leads and develop a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria;
• Development of relationships with decision-influencing senior executives within prospect organizations;
• Ability to drive opportunities to contract sign-off — experience with negotiation of terms.
Position performance will be based on new sales revenue and customer satisfaction.
Responsible also for meeting all customers within the Group, identifying opportunities, proposing and closing sales, and may require collaboration with the customer assigned account team.
This job key applies to employees spending more than 50% of their time performing duties directly related to making sales away from their offices at customers place of business.
Duties directly related to making sales includes: Meeting with customers engaged in sales activities at the customers site, communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc., related to proposed solution/sale etc., traveling to and from the customers premise in Europe and Globally, preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale, researching and developing customer solutions with external partners, including researching customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities, as well as attending trade shows.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience selling (with travel experience);
• Excellent communicator;
• Track record of exceeding annual quota targets;
• High competence in delivering product presentations and managing client questions;
• High level of professional demeanour;
• Graduate Degree or post-graduate degree will be considered a plus.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Become a part of Melita Marine Group. We are always looking for qualified talented positions to help in our growing yard. If you want to join a company with great potential for your professional development, complete this form and send us your CV .